How come my Internet is slow?
Hmmmm… Let me look into it. Aha! Bad cable modem. Loose Ethernet cable. Corrupt router firmware. Neighbors on same 2.4GHz frequency. Malfunctioning Dell computer killing network with garbage traffic when connected… All at the same time! Yay me.
- 1lb(ish) ground turkey
- 1 Fist sized hunk of brown sugar
- 2 packets of chili seasoning (I usually get different favors)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (any kind) – sometimes jalapeño or other flavored are fun
- 3 or four cans of beans – any kind you want. I like to use the Goya red, pink, black beans, etc. (note: you could add a can of corn, but my wife can’t eat it so I don’t)
- 2 fresh peppers ( 1 red, 1 green) or whatever
- 1 sweet onion
- 4oz (ish) Grape jelly
- Shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Chopped onions or hot peppers